PCOS Relief Herbal Blend
This nourishing tea can help harmonize and bring balance to one’s body, it helps with reducing PCOS/Fibroids symptoms.
Ingredients: Proprietary Blend
Daily serving size: Pour 8-12 oz of boiling water (212° F) over 1 tsp. of tea. Steep 5-10 minutes.
Affecting more than five million women in the United States alone, polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS) is one of the leading reasons for female infertility. Polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS), also known as polycystic ovarian syndrome, is a common health problem caused by an imbalance of reproductive hormones. The hormonal imbalance creates problems in the ovaries. The ovaries make the egg that is released each month as part of a healthy menstrual cycle. With PCOS, the egg may not develop as it should or it may not be released during ovulation as it should be.
PCOS can cause missed or irregular menstrual periods. Irregular periods can lead to:
* Infertility (inability to get pregnant). In fact, PCOS is one of the most common causes of infertility in women.
* Development of cysts (small fluid-filled sacs) in the ovaries
Some of the symptoms of PCOS include:
* Irregular menstrual cycle. Women with PCOS may miss periods or have fewer periods (fewer than eight in a year). Or, their periods may come every 21 days or more often. Some women with PCOS stop having menstrual periods.
* Too much hair on the face, chin, or parts of the body where men usually have hair. affects up to 70% of women with PCOS.
* Acne on the face, chest, and upper back
* Thinning hair or hair loss on the scalp; male-pattern baldness
* Weight gain or difficulty losing weight
* Darkening of skin, particularly along neck creases, in the groin, and underneath breasts
* Skin tags, which are small excess flaps of skin in the armpits or neck area
Women with PCOS typically have higher-than-normal levels of male hormones, particularly testosterone, and lower-than-normal levels of the female hormone progesterone, and sometimes also have increased levels of the hormone prolactin, as well as abnormal insulin regulation. Because PCOS is an endocrine disorder, herbs that balance hormone levels can be very helpful in improving most PCOS symptoms, including amenorrhea, infertility, acne, and unwanted facial hair.
Our Herbal blend is very effective for PCOS because they are usually gentle on the body and have lEDD side effects than medication. You can use PCOS herbs longer with fewer problems which is important and they can be very successful in treating the contributing factors of PCOS, providing relief for symptoms and healing the body by boosting your immune system.