Parasite Cleanse Detox
Parasites are organisms that live off other organisms, or hosts, to survive. Some parasites don’t noticeably affect their hosts. Others grow, reproduce, or invade organ systems that make their hosts sick, resulting in a parasitic infection. Because parasites come in so many different shapes and sizes, they can cause a very wide range of problems. Some consume your food (from inside your body), leaving you hungry after every meal and unable to gain weight. Others feed off your red blood cells, causing anemia. Some lay eggs that can cause itching, irritability and even insomnia.
How do you get parasites?
There are a number of ways to contract a parasite. Here are the most common causes:
- contaminated food and water
- undercooked meat
- contaminated water
- unclean or contaminated fruits and vegetables
- the bottom of your foot
Once a person is infected with a parasite, it’s very easy to pass it along. If you have a parasite and don’t wash your hands after using the restroom, you can easily pass microscopic parasite eggs onto anything you touch: the bathroom door handle, salt shaker, your phone or anyone you touch. Traveling overseas is another way that foreign parasites can be introduced to your system. It’s also very easy to contract a parasite when handling animals. Our Colon Cleanse & Parasite Cleanse will cleanse the colon and eliminate parasites from the body.
10 signs that may mean you have a parasite
The signs of a parasite are often caused by the toxins that it releases into the human bloodstream. Here are the most common symptoms:
- Unexplained constipation, diarrhea, gas, bloating, nausea or other symptoms of Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- You traveled internationally and got diarrhea on your trip
- You have had food poisoning and your digestion has not been the same since
- You have trouble falling asleep or you wake up multiple times during the night
- Skin irritations or unexplained rashes, hives, rosacea or eczema
- You grind your teeth in your sleep
- Painful, aching muscles or joints
- Fatigue, exhaustion, mood changes, depression or frequent feelings of apathy
- You never feel satisfied or full after your meals
- You’ve been diagnosed with iron-deficiency anemia
What types of parasites are there?
Roundworms: Roundworms, also called nematodes, can lay hundreds of thousands of eggs a day. Symptoms include stomach pain, trouble sleeping, respiratory issues, and rashes. Roundworm larvae can go through the intestines to the bloodstream and spread to other organs. They’re about the thickness of earthworms.
Pinworms: Symptoms of pinworms include an itchy anus, mood disorders, and GI tract upset. These parasites crawl out of the anus at night to lay eggs. They’re only about a half an inch long.
Tapeworms: Tapeworms can live inside human intestines for almost a decade, causing weight loss, hunger, and poor absorption of nutrients. They can also cause no symptoms at all. It’s possible for tapeworms to grow 20-30 feet long.
Hookworms: Hookworms have sharp teeth they use to penetrate the skin and consume blood. Hookworms can cause fatigue, anemia, swelling, brain fog, and stomach pain. They generally settle in the intestines but can affect the lungs, too
Ropeworms: Ropeworms are a recent classification of parasites. They’re usually seen during a parasite cleanse. They can be 1-2 feet long and bumpy in texture.
Flatworms: Flatworms can be found in the bladder, lungs, liver, kidneys, GI tract. There are many types of flatworms, and they can range from microscopic to 50 feet long.
Flukes: Flukes look like small tongues and have a sucker they use to attach to their hosts. Liver flukes are the most common types of flukes found in the human body, but there are also blood, urinary, intestinal, lung, and other kinds of flukes.
Whipworms: Though commonly found in dogs, whipworms can affect humans as well. Whipworms can be contracted by contaminated dirt or foods that have not been thoroughly washed or cooked. Symptoms include blood in stools, stomach pain, nausea, and weight loss. They’re usually about 1-2 inches and shaped like a small whip--one thicker end and one thinner end.
Top Benefits of Empress Organics Parasite Cleanse
- Improved Digestion: There is no denying the fact that with a parasite thriving inside your body, digestion gets affected. Most of the parasites prefer hiding in your bladder, intestines, liver, and bile duct. Once these get eliminated from the system, it could lead to improved digestion. If any of the organs involved in the digestion process are infected by parasites, it could hamper your digestion. Eventually, it could lead to additional health problems including ulcers, pain, or allergies in the body. If you wish to improve the overall digestion with the help of a natural parasite cleansing process, you can try out coffee enemas and castor oil packs.
- Improved Energy Levels; With thousands of parasites consuming all the essential nutrients & minerals from the food that you consume, loss of energy is an unavoidable instance. In most cases, parasite infection is also associated with extreme fatigue in the body. Specific pathogens like babesia & hookworms could lead to anemia by consuming your blood. Therefore, as you get rid of them naturally, you can experience improved energy levels significantly.
- Improved Mental Clarity: Have you ever experienced brain or mental fog? You are not able to remember certain instances in life? The chances are that your body might be infected with some parasite. This happens due to the release of neurotoxins by these parasites in the body. Opting for our effective parasite cleanse, you can expect to experience improved mental clarity with better decision-making capability. This is because the neurotoxin level in blood reduces with time and subsequently their effect.
- Stability in Mood: The health experts out there are well-aware of the fact that parasites can play with your mood adversely. If you are experiencing sudden irritability, depression, anxiety, and other mood disorders, then parasites might be the root cause. Be assured that you are not alone in this. With the increased amounts of neurotoxins released by the parasites, it could result in altering the mood significantly.
- Reduced Cravings: Parasites are known to derive energy from the sugar that you consume. Therefore, there is no denying the fact that they can easily manipulate your overall craving for sugar-rich food items like sweets, chocolates, ice creams, and so more. As soon as you eliminate the parasites from the body, it could help in reducing your cravings for sugar-based food items or drinks.
- Better Respiratory Health: Certain parasites, like lung flukes, live in the lungs and affect your respiratory health directly. Other parasites release toxins that may affect your respiratory system causing shortness of breath, air hunger, burning lungs, or other symptoms.
- Stronger Immune System: Parasites has the ability to trick the immune system into thinking they belong in the body and shouldn’t be attacked. This ensures their own survival, but over time weakens your immune system. These parasites, now safe from being attacked, happily feast on all the nutrients and vitamins and minerals your body needs for optimal health. Parasites weakening your immune system leaves you open to other infections as well.
Foods to Avoid:
Sugar: Sugar feeds parasites so you want to eliminate it during your cleanse. This includes cookies and cakes, but also “healthier” sources of sugar, like maple syrup, dried fruit, or grapes. Sugar is destructive to the body and addictive, so it’s better if you can keep your intake to a minimum, even after a parasite cleanse.
Grains: Grains turn to sugar in the body, so it’s best to avoid grains as much as possible while actively getting rid of parasites. That means no bread, chips, rice, corn, oats, quinoa, etc.
Dairy: Dairy is an inflammatory food for the body, for many reasons. While it’s true that some people cannot digest the sugar (or lactose) in milk, there are other reasons why dairy is always at the top of the inflammatory foods list. Milk is processed, pasteurized, and homogenized. It's rough on your digestive system and can be mucus producing for most people. Leave it off your plate to give your body the best fighting chance to release parasites… and focus on anti-inflammatory foods, instead.
Foods to Consume:
Fresh vegetables and fruits: The fiber in vegetables and fruits will keep your bowels moving so you’re expelling the parasites and toxins as quickly as possible. you may want to even limit fruit at the beginning since they are high in natural sugars. It’s best to eat fruits lower in sugar like berries or green apples when you add them back.
Raw pumpkin seeds: Pumpkin seeds contain an amino acid called cucurbitin, which can paralyze parasites, and could prevent them from attaching to the intestinal wall.
Garlic: The allicin in garlic is potent against bacteria, but also viruses and fungus too. To reap the benefits, eat it juiced or crushed to release the allicin, and start out slowly.
Ginger: Ginger is great for the digestive system, and it can help relieve die-off symptoms during your parasite cleanse. For example, making tea with fresh ginger, lemon, and a little honey can clear mucus. In studies, ginger has been effective in eliminating parasites.
Turmeric: Curcumin, the compound in turmeric, is a very effective anti-inflammatory, anticancer, antioxidant, and antiparasitic food. It has been used in studies to treat severe, drug-resistant parasitic infections. Turmeric is a powerful addition to your parasite cleanse.
Papaya Seeds: They can also help you with digestion since they contain enzymes. Papaya seeds are a good source of fiber that can help keep your drainage pathways moving.
This product is not intended for pregnant or nursing mothers nor children under 18 years of age.