A wonderful combination of healthful herbs that will boost your immune system and help promote health and well-being.
- Place 1 tbsp of herbs into tea strainer then into your cup
- Use at least 1 tbsp of herbs per 8-10 oz of water, with blends that have fluffy leaves use 1-2 tbsp of herbs
- Bring 8-10 ounces of spring or distilled water to a boil, Your water needs to be HOT
- Add water, cover with a lid or a small saucer if using a mug
- steep for at least 15-20 minutes, The longer it steeps the more bitter it may taste.
- Strain then sweeten
- Some berries, barks, and roots need extra heat to get the flavor out of the harder surface. To make a decoction, combine the herbs and water in a small saucepan. Cover with a lid and slowly bring to a simmer. Allow the mix to simmer gently for 20 to 45 minutes. remove from heat and steep covered for 15 minutes. strain and sweeten.