Organic Blue Lotus
- Stress Reducer
- Relieves Stress & Anxiety
- Soothes Dry Skin (prevents pimples and acne)
- Alleviates Stomach Issues, (Diarrhea/ Dysentery/Constipation)
- Regulates Periods
- Eases Menstruation Cramps
- Increases Memory Power
- Promotes Lucid Dreaming
- Reduce Pain & Relax Muscles
- Regulates Urinary System
The benefits of Blue Lotus stem mainly from the sedative properties of the plant. It is used as a sleep aid and as an anxiety reliever. Blue Lotus contains nuciferine along with aporphine, that activate serotonin and dopamine receptors. Some people use it as an aphrodisiac and to help with erectile dysfunction. There are also reports of its use as a treatment for gastrointestinal problems.
The effects of Blue Lotus seem to differ between different people, and to depend on how it is used, but its principal effects (mildly sedative, relaxing and calming) is probably what made this plant popular among the Egyptians. A calm sense of euphoria overtakes many users of the plant, The sedation is present, but the tingling, body energy sensation of stimulants fills them as well.
Other Benefits of Blue Lotus:
- Collagen's most well-known benefit is its ability to promote glowing and vibrant skin. This essential protein provides elasticity to the skin, helping it to appear more youthful and healthy. It also helps build muscle and burn fat. It aids in the reduction of cellulite.
- High in potassium, it helps to maintain healthy blood sugar levels. If you experience symptoms like constant thirst, increased urination, sudden weight loss, fatigue or low energy levels, it could due to high blood pressure. Lotus tea makes your blood vessels more relaxed thus improving and increasing blood flow and regulating blood sugar levels.
- Lotus tea contains a lot of fiber and can promote large intestinal peristalsis and help digestion which can remove toxins. It has been known to facilitate absorption of nutrients by triggering the secretion of gastric and digestive juices in the intestine. By partaking this food, you can also manage your weight, as you feel full and do not opt for more food.
- Lotus tea is a great way to improve blood circulation and increase energy levels. Iron and copper, which are contained in this drink, are very important for the production of red blood cells. Poor circulation can be very dangerous to one’s health and the symptoms include cold fingers and toes even when it’s hot outside, numbness, lack of energy, dizziness, cramps, and headaches.
- Lotus tea can actually be beneficial to your cognitive function. Zinc, a mineral contained in lotus tea, is shown to pair up with vitamin B6 and improve the function of neurotransmitters.
- Anxiety - Blue lotus tea was used in ancient societies in the Middle East much like yerba mate is used in South America. In ancient times Egyptians preferred consuming Blue Lotus Flower Tea to add to their celebrations as it creates a mind-blowing effect. Blue lotus tea may be an effective sleep aid thanks to the presence of compounds including nuciferine and aporphine. These compounds offer antispasmodic effects and a calming sensation that may help to induce more peaceful sleep. The antispasmodic effects may also help to alleviate gastrointestinal problems such as dyspepsia. These compounds have an antispasmodic effect and a soothing sensation that may help to persuade a tranquil sleep.
- Sleeping - Blue lotus tea is often used by individuals to induce or enhance lucid dreams. To achieve these lucid dreams, many people ingest the extract of the blue lily plant or add the blue flowers to hot water to brew an herbal tea. You can also find blue lotus tea bags, which are marketed as a stress reliever. The flower petals can also be found for use in vapes, or vaporizers.
- Libido - Blue lotus extract may offer aphrodisiac effects though modern medical research hasn't confirmed its use in this aspect. The plant has played a role in historical contexts, particularly in ancient Egypt, where it was used as part of sexual ceremonies. Blue Lotus Tea acts as a sexual enhancer as well. Its composition affects the hormones of both males and females. The alkaloid nuciferine helps with the stimulation. Moreover, The Egyptians also used it for libido.
- Menstrual - It is challenging for some women to pass through that one week of the month. They face a lot of menstrual issues, including painful menstrual cramps which only offer excruciating pain. Blue Lotus Flower Tea can be an effective natural remedy. It can ease the cramps and also stabilize the menstrual cycle. A study suggests that Blue Lotus reduces menstrual bleeding and pain level in women.
- Moisturizer - Blue Lotus Tea is a natural moisturizer that refreshes the skin and also nourishes it. Blue Lotus Flower extract is also added in some moisturizers to create a long-lasting effect. Blue Lotus Flower Tea is a good option if you want to bedew your skin naturally.
Sorry, currently out of stock