Our revolutionary Menstrual Cup gives you the most user-friendly and effective feminine hygiene experience imaginable. Soft and reusable, the cup is simple to insert, simple to clean, and safe for your body. Non-drying medical grade silicone shapes to your body for a leak-proof seal and comfortable fit for all ages and sizes.
What is a Menstrual Cup?
A menstrual cup is a type of feminine hygiene product which is made of flexible medical grade silicone, worn inside the vagina during menstruation to catch menstrual fluid (blood containing uterine lining). Menstrual cups are shaped like a bell with a stem. Every 4–12 hours (depending on the design and the amount of flow), a cup needs to be removed and emptied, then washed and reinserted. Once a month menstrual cups should be sterilized, usually by boiling in water. Manufacturers have different recommendations for when to replace menstrual cups, but in general they can be reused for five years or more.
Menstrual Cup Benefits:
- 12 hour leak-free protection!
- Made from the highest quality healthcare grade silicone to assure comfort and durability.
- Does not contain any of the following: latex, plastic, PVC, acrylic, acrylate, BPA, phthalate, elastomer, polyethylene, and free of colors and dyes.
- Reusable and eco-friendly – no waste, no chemicals.
- Features extra grip ridges for easier removal.