Organic Baby Body Butter 8oz
Your baby’s delicate skin needs extra special care. Our baby products are dermatologist and pediatrician recommended and designed to provide essential care from the start. Your baby’s delicate skin can lose essential nutrients and moisture through bathing, our baby body butter can help replenish it to leave it smooth and soft. When creating Empress Organics Baby Body Butter, we sought out ingredients that were safe and healthy, as well as different from the average body cream for babies and children, especially those suffering from eczema.
Our proprietary blend of Empress Organics Baby Body Butter was designed to help rebuild moisture in your baby's skin, while at the same time facilitating the healing of any irritations. Empress Organics Baby Body Butter is soft and creamy and perfect for moisturizing your baby. This creamy body butter contains plant based ingredients:
- Calendula helps promote cell repair, acts as an antiseptic, helps keep infection from occurring in skin injuries, used to treat diaper rash, eczema, psoriasis and acne. The oils in our formula has anti-fungal, anti-inflammatory, and antibacterial properties that make it useful in soothing eczema, dry skin and relieving diaper rash.
- Shea butter is rich, creamy, and packed with essential fatty acids to keep your baby’s skin happy and protected. Besides making the skin incredibly soft, shea butter contains anti-fungal properties. It’s high in vitamins A and E, and helps healing of dry, itchy and inflamed skin. It’s a natural anti-inflammatory, helping to soothe even the most sensitive skins. Moisturizing the skin is especially important after bathing, as the soap strips some of the skin’s naturally protective outer layer. By using Shea butter on your babies skin you are effectively, easily and safely helping to replace that thin outer barrier, which also contributes to happy and healthy skin cells. Shea butter has been known as a miracle cream to help people heal eczema. It contains lots of fatty acids, which can help heal scars formed by eczema through moisturizing the skin, accelerating cell renewal, and supporting circulation.
- Coconut oil is loaded with health benefits, including its anti-inflammatory, antioxidant and antibacterial properties. It is undoubtedly the most nourishing oil you can use on your little one’s skin. As babies have sensitive skin, they can easily suffer breakouts that can cause red marks on the skin that may be swollen or itchy. Baby acne occurs when bumps develop that are both red and itchy. The itching can irritate your little one to the point that they may scratch and damage their skin. Coconut oil for baby acne is a tried and tested remedy. The lauric acid in coconut kills the bacteria-causing acne and also prevents scarring after the condition disappears.
- Almond oil is full of vitamin E, and it’s a great source of magnesium, phosphorus, and copper. The antioxidant-rich oil is known for its free radical fighting abilities. It’s also anti-inflammatory and boosts immunity. Massaging baby before bed time is a great way to soothe those tired limbs. It improves blood circulation and helps in the breathing process. This will help your little one sleep calmly.
- Argan oil contains a large number of healing properties, including antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties. Both help reduce symptoms for a number of different inflammatory skin conditions like psoriasis and rosacea. Argan oil has anti-sebum effects, which can effectively regulate amounts of sebum on the skin. This can help to treat several different types of acne and promote a smoother, calmer complexion. One of argan oil’s traditional uses is to treat skin infections. Argan oil has both antibacterial and fungicidal properties. This gives it the capability to help treat and prevent both bacterial and fungal skin infections.
- Castor oil has many benefits for your baby. It can help reduce skin conditions such as cradle cap. Cradle cap is a common scalp condition for newborn babies. It happens due to excessive oil production, which leads to formation of flakes. The layers of flakes may look like yellow or white scales. You can treat cradle cap or reduce its symptoms with castor oil. The oil provides moisture to scalp, which helps regulate oil production. Castor oil’s antimicrobial property kills bacteria and fungi that may cause cradle cap.
- Jojoba and our essential oil blend
Caring for your newborn's skin will be an important part of your new daily routine. The best way to care for your baby's skin is to keep it clean and protected by using the least number of products with harmful toxic ingredients. Remember that your baby's system has to work hard to remove toxins from the bloodstream, so the less you use on your baby's skin, the better. Babies’ sensitive skins are prone to rashes and skin irritation especially when exposed to moisture and harsh ingredients. Some parents do not realize that many baby products available today contain harsh ingredients which cause allergic reactions or dry out the skin. Mother nature knows how to heal, and it is time to stop relying on over-the-counter drug store products to help with your eczema. These products contain chemicals and alcohols that cause your skin to dry out even more.
Benefits of Empress Organics Baby Body Butter
- Our organic ingredients has lots of vitamins & antioxidants which nourishes the delicate & sensitive skin of the baby.
- Made with 100% Plant Based Certified Organic Ingredients
- Dermatologist and pediatrician recommended
- Empress Organics Baby Body Butter has no chemicals unlike other creams & moisturizer. Hypoallergenic, caring formulas created without dyes, parabens or phthalates
- Shea Butter provides skin strengthening properties which is crucial for the baby's skin development.
- Our Baby Body Butter helps maintain skin's moisture barrier to prevent and protect against dryness and is clinically shown to relieve dry, sensitive skin
- This unique baby body butter formula is fragrance-free, non-greasy and absorbs quickly leaving your baby's skin hydrated for a full 24 hours
For best results, use this moisturizing baby cream twice a day to keep your little one's skin hydrated and protected
Directions: After washing your baby with Empress Organics Baby Wash massage Baby Body Butter all over body after bath or anytime moisture is needed. Massage generously onto baby’s drier areas to nourish skin. Apply as often as needed.
Certified Organics Ingredients: Calendula, Shea Butter, Coconut Oil, Argan Oil, Castor Oil, Chamomile, Essential Oil Blend
Storage: Body Butters should be stored in a cool, dry spot. In warmer areas, the product may melt. Jars do not require refrigeration but can be refrigerated for a super cooling effect and to prevent melting. Our baby butters are preservative free, always make sure your hands are dry and not wet when putting hands in the jar and applying cream. You do not want water to get in the cream.