Directions on how to use Elderberries, Cloves and Cinnamon Sticks with immunity herbs are below. Elderberries, Cloves and Cinnamon will be .5 oz and must be purchased additional to immunity herbs.
- Place 1 tsp of herbs and 1 clove into tea strainer then into your cup
- Use at least 1 tsp of herbs per 8-10 oz of water, with blends that have fluffy leaves use 1 tbsp of herbs
- Bring 24 oz of water to a boil, add Elderberries and Cinnamon Sticks to boiling water. Let water boil for 15-20 minutes. This same water can be used two more times for tea throughout the day, add more water if necessary .
- Pour water into mug, cover with a lid or a small saucer
- steep for at least 15-20 minutes, The longer it steeps the more bitter it may taste.
- Some berries, barks, and roots need extra heat to get the flavor out of the harder surface. To make a decoction, combine the herbs and water in a small saucepan. Cover with a lid and slowly bring to a simmer. Allow the mix to simmer gently for 20 to 45 minutes. remove from heat and steep covered for 15 minutes. strain and sweeten.