Empress Organics Yoni Steam User Guide below
All ready to boil herbal steams are individuallly wrapped. Dimensions for each steam bag are 5 by 3 inches and weighs 40g each. Herb ingredients are Rosemary, Yarrow Leaf, Calendula, Rose Petals, Mugwort, Red Rasberry, Plantain and Motherwort.
Many reproductive challenges such as menstrual cramps and infertility are caused when there is excess build up of uterine lining that was not shed in previous cycles “encrusted” to the inside of the uterus. Because this material is built up over time, the uterus and the muscles around it work excessively hard to shed it, often causing pain and fatigue. A yoni steam works by applying gentle heat, as well as moisture that carries medicinal plant oils, to the exterior tissues of the vagina (the tissue referred to as the vulva). The warmth and moisture increase circulation to the vulva, causing it to swell and expose the inner labial mucus membranes. These tissues are very porous and absorbent, allowing the bloodstream to pick up the medicinal oils and and carry them into the inner reproductive system, including the uterus. There, they work to help the uterus cleanse and release what is built up on its lining, ensuring that the next cycle is easy and pain-free, helping an egg to implant, and reducing other uterine abnormalities. The result is a healthier, more pleasant cycle and a more connected woman.
There are a lot of other benefits when it comes to Yoni Steaming, Yoni steams have been found by women throughout history to:
• Significantly reduce pain, bloating and exhaustion associated with menstruation.
• Decrease menstrual flow as well as reduce dark purple or brown blood at the onset or end of menses.
• Regulate irregular or absent menstrual cycles.
• Strengthen and tighten vaginal walls and increase sensitivity during intercourse.
• Increase fertility
• Speed healing and tone the reproductive system after birth.
• Reduce uterine fibroids, ovarian cysts, uterine weakness, uterine prolapse & endometriosis.
• Postpartum healing, assist with the repair of a vaginal tear, episiotomy, or C-section scar.
• Assist with the healing of hemorrhoids.
• Relieve chronic vaginal/yeast infections UTI, bacterial vaginosis, and works to maintain healthy odor.
• Ease symptoms of menopause including dryness or pain during intercourse.
• Detoxify the womb and remove toxins from the body.
• Release stored emotions/trauma and tap into the energy that is our creative potential, deepen connection to you Feminine Essence & Gaia.
• Have stronger & more frequent orgasms, Increase libido while you reignite sensual passion.
Menstrual cramps and infertility can be derived by a build up of uterine lining that was not shed in a previous cycle. The muscles around the uterine wall have to work overtime when excess builds up which can cause pain and fatigue. If you're like me and have experienced this first hand, you know how painful it can be to experience. A yoni steam carries medicinal plant oils to the yoni (vaginal) tissue. These tissues are extremely absorbent, which allows the bloodstream to absorb these healing plant oils and then take them into the inner reproductive system. Once there, they aid the uterus in cleansing and repairing itself. This cleansing process makes the implantation of an egg easier as well as facilitating the healing of other uterine abnormalities.
Yoni Steam Directions:
What You Will Need
A slatted chair or modified stool/chair to let steam through. Preferably made of natural materials such as wood, canvas, or bamboo. Here are more purchase options https://www.target.com/p/drive-medical-steel-folding-bedside-commode/-/A-51389687 other steaming alternatives are at the bottom of the page
2 large natural fiber blankets. Wool or cotton are preferred.
A large stainless steel stock pot, large enough to boil a gallon of water. You may also want a large ceramic, glass or Pyrex bowl to pour the hot water and herbs into. Do not use a cracked bowl, the hot water may split the bowl more. Try to avoid plastic bowls.
Empress Organics Yoni Steam Herb
1. Place your chair, blanket, and whatever else you may want in a location that will be comfortable. Have a glass of water, music, reading material set up in advance. Be sure you are wearing a long skirt, no underwear, and a warm natural fiber top.
2. Boil 1 gallon of water with 1 cup herb mixture for 10 minutes. Continue to steep off of the stove for an additional 5 minutes. If transferring to a ceramic bowl, do so now. Place pot or bowl under the chair/stool.
3. Test how hot the steam is. Put the inside of your forearm over the steam to test. Remember your genitals are very sensitive to heat, you do not want to burn them! Do not sit down until the steam is comfortable for you.
4. Sit down. Be sure you are not wearing underwear and none of your clothing is hanging in the pot.
5. Cover your entire lower half, all the way to the ground with the first blanket. Make a tent all around the chair, to keep the steam in.
6. Wrap the second blanket around the upper half of your body. Keep it wrapped around you, stay warm.
7. Steam for 20-30 minutes.
8. When the steam dies down dump the water into the toilet. Starting with step #2 begin the second dosage. If it has cooled too much reheat but test again before sitting over the steam. You can also save the rest of the steam mixture to use over the next couple days.
9. Keep warm, go to bed for 1 hour.
Yoni Steam is best done every two weeks when used for treating a fertility issue. For general fertile vitality (preventative maintenance), Yoni Steam baths are best done 3-4 times a year, and can be timed to be done bi-annually in conjunction with a fertility cleanse.