Blood & Lymphatic Cleansing Benefits
Empress Organics Lymphatic & Blood Cleanse is a blend of powerful blood purifying herbs that remove natural toxins from the blood, lymph, and liver supporting vibrant, healthy skin. A key component to maintaining healthy skin is regular detoxification of the blood. It is not uncommon for improperly digested food, cellular waste, and other toxins to accumulate in the blood. The body naturally seeks to rid itself of these toxins through the GI tract, urine, and sweat. Skin irritations and imbalances are often an indication that the system has become overloaded. Blood Cleanse helps the body detoxify with herbs that purify the blood and encourage elimination by way of the GI tract. These herbs also work to remove excess waste and to support the skin's natural healing process. Our blood & lymphatic cleansing herbs focuses on purifying, detoxifying, rebuilding, strengthening, and rejuvenating the body’s blood.
Your blood is responsible for a lot of things; ranging from transporting oxygen, hormones, sugar, fats and cells to your immune system to cleansing your body system and further keep it moving. Toxins are stored in our body on a daily basis through certain types of foods, pollution and stress among other factors. Detoxification process boosts the immune system, improves the skin and regulates healthy changes. While your lungs, kidneys and liver do a great job of purifying your blood naturally, there are herbal teas and foods that may make the job easier. Benefits of cleansing the blood:
- You will be less prone to skin problems like acne, blemishes and dry and unhealthy skin, all of which indicate impurities present in the blood.
- Blood cleansing also helps eliminate the risk of various health and skin conditions that are caused by impure blood, which include allergies, headaches, nausea and other health issues.
- A healthy blood supply impacts major organs and their functions. Kidneys, heart, liver, lungs and lymphatic system are all dependent on a healthy blood count.
- Blood cleansing is important for uninterrupted transportation of gases like carbon dioxide and oxygen to and from the lungs and the rest of the body.
- Blood purification process helps to regulate your body's pH value, water balance and temperature. Removes excess heat from the body.
- Healthy blood contains white blood cells that help minimize blood loss from an injury and ensure a healthy platelet count.
- Supports natural detoxification of the blood
- Promotes circulation and proper function of the liver
- Works to support the immune system
- Assists with removing waste from the bloodstream
- Helps maintain normal oxygen levels in the blood
The blood serves three main functions:
- Transport. The blood transports gases like oxygen and carbon dioxide to and from the lungs and the rest of the body. The blood also moves nutrients from the digestive tract to the rest of the body, and transports waste products, hormones, and other cells.
- Protection. The blood contains white blood cells that destroy invading microorganisms, as well as platelet factors to clot the blood and minimize blood loss from an injury.
- Regulation. The blood helps to regulate your body’s pH, water balance, and temperature.
Blood plays a crucial role in the body, throughout which it transports vital oxygen, nutrients, and hormones. At the same time, the blood is also responsible for carrying waste products away from the cells. It transports these toxins to the lungs, liver, and kidneys, among other areas, which release these waste products from the body. In a healthy person, the liver, kidney, and lungs already cleanse and detoxify the blood. The liver plays the most significant role in cleansing the blood. A healthy liver not only filters toxins and unwanted byproducts from the blood but also pulls nutrients from it to deliver to the body. The liver breaks down waste into relatively harmless substances that it then releases from the body.
Meanwhile, the lungs help cleanse the blood by removing unwanted gases and releasing them through the breath. The kidneys also filter waste and byproducts, which they release in the form of urine. These are just a few key organs that handle the cleansing of the blood. Other organs that also play a role include the:
- lymphatic system
All of these processes mean that the body typically takes care of blood cleansing without any outside help. In most cases, taking steps to keep these organs healthy is enough to ensure that the blood is clean. Your blood has a lot of important responsibilities, so it’s no wonder that people are looking for ways to keep their blood free of wastes and toxins. Fortunately, your body already has a system to take care of the detox process and remove waste from the blood, namely the liver and the kidneys.
- Liver. The liver is found in the upper right part of the abdomen. It helps convert food into energy. It also converts toxins, like alcohol, harmful metals, and medications, into harmless substances and ensures they are removed from the body.
- Kidneys. The kidneys are two bean-shaped organs responsible for filtering the blood and removing waste.
Here are foods that may help stimulate the blood purification process:
Water may be the most important tool that a person can use to keep the blood clean. Many people are aware that the kidneys need water to filter the blood, but water also helps nearly every other organ in the body do its job. Kidneys flush out toxins from the blood through urine and water is your best bet to help stimulate this process. Water expels all the harmful chemicals and toxins in your body and help the organs function well. Staying hydrated ensures that the cells have enough water, which they use to transport toxins into the blood for removal. Water is also necessary to keep blood vessels open and maintain the flow of blood through the body. The general advice is that 8 glasses, or about 64 ounces, of water each day is enough to keep a person well-hydrated.
Beetroot is said to be a natural source of nitrates and antioxidant betalains that can reduce inflammation and oxidative damage in the liver. Most studies have shown that beetroot juice helps increase the production of enzymes that naturally detoxify the body. Add beetroots to your salad bowls or desserts.
Turmeric is one of the best natural healers that help fight inflammation. It can help promote liver function. Curcumin can fight inflammation and most of the other problems in the body, it cleans our blood and accelerates the healing process. Turmeric also helps to generate red blood cells and its medicinal benefits can be traced back from the time of Ayurveda.
Warm water with lemon is said to promote the breakdown of fat and also tends to ease the load on your kidneys, while the vitamins and minerals in the lemons help detox your blood and overall body system.
The holy basil, which is used in most of the foods, has anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties. Basil is an excellent herb to purify your blood and remove toxin from the blood, liver, and kidney. The herb eliminates toxin from the body through urine.